What sparked my love for physics and how it's shaping my academic journey?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eleni_
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 695 views
Eleni_
Hello people! My name is Eleni. I am studying for a B.A in public administation and for a B.Sc in Economics. I started with a theoretical degree because i had not enough knowledge of maths in the past. Recently, as i decided to study economics, i started over and learned statistics and mathematics and i believe i have learned a lot. My passion was always physics. I was afraid to touch it though. Recently, at my spare time i found an MIT opencourceware and i have started watching lectures. I believe that i had made a huge mistake not to study physics in my life. As a student in school my fear of numbers and failure kept me away until now. I am happy i deal with mathematics in my economic degree but i sure as hell love physics more :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
Physics news on Phys.org