What sparked my renewed interest in mathematics?

• Thread starter VrhoZna
  • Start date
In summary, my renewed interest in mathematics was sparked by a combination of factors. First, I started to see how mathematical concepts and problem-solving skills are applicable to real-life situations. This made me realize the practicality and relevance of mathematics in everyday life. Additionally, I was inspired by the innovative and groundbreaking work being done in the field of mathematics, particularly in areas such as data science and artificial intelligence. Lastly, I found a supportive and engaging community of individuals who share my passion for mathematics, which motivated me to dive deeper into the subject and explore new areas of study. Overall, these factors have reignited my curiosity and excitement for mathematics, leading me to pursue it with a newfound vigor.
VrhoZna
My name is Vincent and I've decided to join this forum for help with complicated problems (from either textbooks or my own head) that I can't figure out on my own and to help others with the same. Oh, and the socialization should be good too :oldbiggrin:. I used to do competition math in high school but I lost interest in mathematics for years until just recently. Nice to meet all of you!

Physics news on Phys.org
Ho VrhoZna.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif