What textbooks come after Pandey and Irodov for mechanics and electrodynamics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WiFO215
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
WiFO215
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
I have done D.C.Pandey and quite some from Irodov. Where do I move on from here? Where is the next level of problems? Could someone guide me to better problems? My range of physics is over mechanics and electrodynamics.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Okay let me put it this way. I need a book with tough physics problems.
 
No I shall do so. Thanks. Any other good ones? Just give me books containg challenging problems. I'd like to keep doing them.
 
I think no one here is familiar with those books and that's why I'm not getting a reply. Maybe let me rephrase. Just give books which contain challenging physics problems