What topics can be explored in physics and astronomy for high school students?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nmsurobert
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 753 views
nmsurobert
Messages
288
Reaction score
36
Not exactly new. I've been a member since 2014, but I'm hoping to become a more active member. i usually only post when i have a question i can't google an answer to.
my bachelors is in physics. i did some undergrad research on quasar spectra while i was in college.
i am finishing my second year of teaching at a high school. I teach physics and astronomy.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. Sounds like your students are lucky to have you! :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nmsurobert
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF. Sounds like your students are lucky to have you! :smile:
i think they think that until i give them an assignment i did in college lol