houlahound Messages 907 Reaction score 223 Thread starter Apr 14, 2015 #1 hoping to gain some insights into some physics questions that have bothered me for years and also share in the joy of science and learning
hoping to gain some insights into some physics questions that have bothered me for years and also share in the joy of science and learning
SpanishOmelette Messages 19 Reaction score 2 Apr 14, 2015 #2 Hello houlahound, I have joined for nearly the exact reasons! I hope you enjoy your stay. I have only joined for 1 week, and I feel welcome! Mahmoud.
Hello houlahound, I have joined for nearly the exact reasons! I hope you enjoy your stay. I have only joined for 1 week, and I feel welcome! Mahmoud.
houlahound Messages 907 Reaction score 223 Apr 14, 2015 #3 thank you, I already have had one problem solved by nice people and two more on the way to being solved.
thank you, I already have had one problem solved by nice people and two more on the way to being solved.
davenn Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 9,747 Reaction score 11,967 Apr 14, 2015 #4 hi there houlahound welcome to PF hope you enjoy your stay :) cheers Dave