What was the dream about with the PF cameo and intense dreaming?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
24,698
Reaction score
9,106
I slept desparately last night.

I don't know why, but it's like by body clubbed itself into unconscious paralysis with a baseball bat so that it could fit all the dreaming in. Even when I woke from some death-defying dream, I was paralyzed and my barely-conscious mind was racing a mile a minute to keep the dream from fading.

I know this tends to happen following a day of uncharacteristic exertion, such as http://davesbrain.livejournal.com/360022.html" .

I recall plummeting to the ground in a four-man parachute, bracing for impact, coming in at about 60mph. At least the ground was flat and snow-covered. We might survive if we tucked and rolled.

During one of the calmer dreams, I very distinctly recall being in advanced math class and discovering new friends. One of which was child of Evo. Her username was XEFF1. I remember this very clearly.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
DaveC426913 said:
During one of the calmer dreams, I very distinctly recall being in advanced math class and discovering new friends. One of which was child of Evo. Her username was XEFF1. I remember this very clearly.

While I unfortunately did not have the pleasure of meeting your wife, I will say from a single guy's perspective that I would beg, borrow or steal any drugs necessary to not wake up from a dream involving the Child of Evo. (I would prefer the Evo herself, of course, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.)
 
I haven't been dreaming much lately; still I will share my all-time favorite (and one of the few that I'll never forget).


Basically, it was just me and some other guy (no one I'd recognize at least). Anyway, I walked over to him, grabbed him by his mustache, and tore it off his face (like you do military insignia, or some such, during say a court martial). And I actually said to the guy: "You don't deserve to wear this mustache!" :smile:
 
DaveC426913 said:
I slept desparately last night.

I don't know why, but it's like by body clubbed itself into unconscious paralysis with a baseball bat so that it could fit all the dreaming in. Even when I woke from some death-defying dream, I was paralyzed and my barely-conscious mind was racing a mile a minute to keep the dream from fading.

Must be an internet virus going around, as I inexplicitely slept for 16 hours on Friday...
 
mugaliens said:
I inexplicitely slept for 16 ...

:smile: