Where Can Autodidacts Find Energy Transition and Organic Chemistry Resources?

  • Thread starter Thread starter robynmc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Resources
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 2K views
robynmc
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Coursera has gone subscription and I've lost track of what's available.

Mitopencourseware and khan academy type stuff
 
Physics news on Phys.org
As you have mentioned in the other thread about your interest in chemistry, you can get full lecture videos on youtube by searching "UC Irwin Organic Chemistry".
 
Recommendations are far superior to searching information swamps in my experience, so thanks, very sincerely.I suppose my interest is in the energy transition, organic chem is just a big gap I'm trying to fill. I realize it's a physics forum, never used to matter, didn't seem anyway. Pleasant without so many young 'uns anyway, like what you've done with the place on balance.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hall and berkeman