Where Can I Connect with Fellow Physics Enthusiasts Online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laurie Baukol
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 1K views
Laurie Baukol
hello! I’m a big physics nerd and fan and look forward to all the information that is shared here. I have come here from google plus since they came out with their security brief, so I’m very happy there’s somewhere else for me to fulfill my physics love!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Laurie Baukol said:
hello! I’m a big physics nerd and fan and look forward to all the information that is shared here. I have come here from google plus since they came out with their security brief, so I’m very happy there’s somewhere else for me to fulfill my physics love!
:welcome:
PF is much better than G+. A forum where you'll find mainstream science in almost every discussion.

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.