Where Can I Find a Comprehensive SO(10) Review Paper?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter andlessa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paper Review
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
andlessa
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Does anyone know of a good SO(10) review paper with the basics of SO(10) model building and its phenomenological implications? I've looked around, but couldn't find anything except for the original Georgi, Nanopolous, Mohapatra,... papers. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-Andre
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The collection of originals (again) by Zee, and optionally the light review by the same author in "QFT in a nutshell". Also, the fast review in the www.pdg.org.
 
arivero said:
The collection of originals (again) by Zee, and optionally the light review by the same author in "QFT in a nutshell". Also, the fast review in the www.pdg.org.

Do you know where one can find the originals? I tried Spires but couldn't find it.
 
The title of the collection is "A. Zee, Unity of Forces in the Universe, vol I".