nameVoid Messages 238 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Aug 17, 2010 #1 does anyone know here to find cheap dry erase markers pref large boxes for somthing like 50 cents a marker
does anyone know here to find cheap dry erase markers pref large boxes for somthing like 50 cents a marker
Danger Gold Member Messages 9,805 Reaction score 251 Aug 17, 2010 #2 That depends upon where you live. Here, the cheapest would probably be at Wal-Mart or London Drugs. I can't say as to what they charge, though.
That depends upon where you live. Here, the cheapest would probably be at Wal-Mart or London Drugs. I can't say as to what they charge, though.
turbo Insights Author Gold Member Messages 3,181 Reaction score 57 Aug 17, 2010 #3 http://www.neoplexonline.com/neomarker-dry-erase-markers/ Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
ThatTallGirl Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Sep 2, 2010 #4 Work at a Sanford plant and go to the company store. I got boxes of 12 expo fine markers for a dollar. That was really one of the only good things about that summer job.
Work at a Sanford plant and go to the company store. I got boxes of 12 expo fine markers for a dollar. That was really one of the only good things about that summer job.