Where Can I Find More Challenging Physics Questions for Grade 12?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 9K views
shawshank
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Hey, I'm in Grade 12 Physics in York Region School Board (Bayview SS) and I was talking to one of my friends who took the course and he said that the questions the teacher will give is much harder than anything in the book. In other words I'm looking to find more challanging questions for the topics we cover.
It's the routine, teachers give questions on the test hat are rather hard but all you've been practicing are endless number of basic questions if you've been doing all your homework.

Here are the topics we cover:

http://science.nelson.com/0176259880/studquizzes.html

If someone has some aids, PDF physics textbooks with same topics, you know anything to help. because I don't want to waste my time with the very simple textbook questions (i still do them but once you've done 30 it just becomes annoying). The conceptual questions in the book are great, don't get me wrong but when it comes to questions of special cases I'd like to do more questions like that.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
High school textbooks often have questions that are two easy. Always make sure you do the questions in the "Thinking and Inquiry" sections, they're usually harder than "Knowledge/Understanding" ones.