Where can I find peer-reviewed articles on the behavior of gravity as a liquid?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NunoFernandes
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
NunoFernandes
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there :)

My name is self explanatory, and I am from the lovely country of Portugal.
I've registered here because i am searching for knowledge in several subjects, and i found the forums on a google search.
I am not a educated guy like all of you, I'm just a regular guy, with no academic background (hard times when younger), but i do love to learn new stuff..

I do have a question though...
Could you please tell me where i can find some reading material on the subject of gravity behaving as a liquid?

I've always thought that it behaves as such, but all i find on the subject isn't really enlightening.. But maybe I am not the most google friendly guy.

Sorry about any grammar problems. English is not my native language :)Nuno Fernandes
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF.

We need to close this thread temporarily while the Mentors discuss the subject you brought up. Back in a bit...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
Whelp, since the top dozen or so hits on a Google search on Liquid Gravity take me to Amazon websites to buy some:

https://www.google.com/search?q=liquid+gravity&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

it is probably not a topic that is a good match for the PF. Please do you own search, and if you can find sources that meet the criteria for PF threads (peer-reviewed mainstream scientific articles), then start a thread in the technical forums with a link to that article, and ask your specific question. For now, I'm going to buy some to see how effective it is... :smile:

https://www.google.com/search?q=liquid+gravity&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

upload_2019-2-2_15-35-41.png
 
Attachments
  • upload_2019-2-2_15-35-41.png
    upload_2019-2-2_15-35-41.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 263
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Janosh89, Wrichik Basu, phinds and 1 other person