Where Can I Find Physics Groups for Networking and Discussion in Colorado?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
BegPhys
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I am currently living in Colorado Springs, CO and am debating whether or not I want to go back to school to earn a second undergraduate degree in physics and then hopefully go on to earn a Ph.D. I started out in college as a physics major but switched to behavioral science. I am hoping to discover the passion I felt when I ran across campus to declare my major in physics. Is there anyone who lives in Colorado that knows of physics societies or groups that meet and discuss? This way I could attend some meetings and figure out if that passion to learn can be rediscovered. Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Your best bet would be to check at UCCS. Outside of a school organization (or on-line in forums like PF), I think it might be pretty hard to find many people interested in math or science.