Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Where to buy cork stoppers?-Need for Physics Project

  1. Apr 15, 2007 #1
    I need to know where I can buy cork stoppers (other than the internet). Cork stoppers are the wood-like things you stuff onto wine bottles-the things you pop off before drinking. Please list retail stores like Walmart, Riteaid, or anywhere that you know that sells them. Thanks!
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 15, 2007 #2
    Try a store that sells to homemade wine and or beer makers. Not at wally world to be sure.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook