1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where to Submit my Oddball Paper?

1. Mar 13, 2014 #1
    I have just finished writing a paper that deals with particle physics (primarily neutrinoless double beta decay), but also introduces certain innovations to important concepts in logic, linguistics, and mathematics. (For example, I propose that a new axiom be added to ZFC.) It is not a long paper, and condenses a very large amount of material into relatively few pages. The linguistic component is really pivotal to a rigorous exposition of my theory, though I'm afraid it might seem extraneous to the editor of a physics journal. To make matters more interesting, I might add that I do not have an academic degree in any of the aforementioned disciplines, nor am I previously published. What I'm looking for here is some advice on where I should submit the thing. Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 13, 2014 #2

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Closed, pending moderation.

Zz.

4. Mar 13, 2014 #3

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

We suggest that you contact a professional in the area to seek such an advise. Alternatively, you should pay attention to the publications that you used in developing you work and seek out the journals that they were published in.

Further discussion on this matter is not allowed per the intent of the PF Rules on speculative, personal theories.

Zz.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook