Where Were You Born? Lightning, Ooze, or a Thermal Vent?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thankz
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 3K views
thankz
Messages
265
Reaction score
40
I was born on top of a thermal vent deep in the ocean. :-p or maybe it was lightning and ooze, hmm maybe the vent is older, who knows?

maybe I'm coronal discharge, :wideeyed::biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I was born in a tiny hospital in Skowhegan, Maine. I don't know what that building is used for now. The current hospital is HUGE.
 
I was born under a wondering star.
 
hello, i am new here.. nice to know all of you..i was born in Indonesia.. 1994.. :D
 
Dublin Ireland 1976 ,and yes I'm sick of rain
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: at94official
wolram said:
I was born under a wondering star

if you were quoting the song ... I suspect you meant wandering star :wink:I was born in Timaru, New Zealand, 1959
 
I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, a city on the Ohio River. My father was in France at the time (WW II), serving in the US Army Air Corps. He didn't seem me for nearly a year and a half.
 
Born and bred in Viena, Austria.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur
Silicon Valley! But it wasn't Silicon Valley back then. It was just Mountain View.
 
Wellington, New Zealand: Saturday 13th February 1988