Which Companies Manufacture Medium to Large Volume Water Electrolysis Machines?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 7K views
SeanNg
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Currently, my school wants to buy a water electrolysis machine to produce H2. From my point of view it is stupid but no choice.

Does anyone here know any company make water electrolysis machine in medium or large volume? I will directly contact them. I have search by google but the results are not like what I expected.

Thank you everyone,

Regards,
Sean
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
What volumes would you like to produce? Do you need it made at a specific pressure?

I don't think buying a system is stupid. If your producing hydrogen in large rates then buying a system will more than pay for itself rather than building one from scratch.