As a lifelong SF fan I am an outlier when it comes to George Lucas and "Star Wars". I worked overseas when the movie series began; then isolated in remote deserts where I missed the initial sequels. (I first watched Godfather II at a bar in Pioche, Nevada.) A nephew once proudly showed me his X-wing fighter scale model. I had no idea what it represented but refrained from commenting about lack of aerodynamic stability. Wings on spacecraft ?
I finally saw the originals at a theater during a Lucas film festival and other episodes on DVD. Alec Guinness was terrific, as always, as Obi Wan Kenobi though he appeared to want to develop his character with additional extemporaneous dialog. All the acting was good. I always like Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford. Natalie Portman has been a favorite actress since "The Professional" aka "Leon". I recognized the name of the actor playing Darth Vader from Stanley Kubrick films including "A Clockwork Orange".
Not sure of the names of the films but I vote for three Darth Vader scenes when 1) he stifles his underling with a gesture, and 2) declares his paternity of Luke Skywalker. I also liked 3) the anti-gravity racing scene where Vader was a young race pilot.
{Edit: the same day I saw the model X-wing, I first played video games on a television. Pong.}