Which Photo Best Captures the Essence of Tranquil?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date

VOTE - Tranquil

  • larkspur

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • fourier jr

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chi Meson

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • GeoMike

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Integral

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 0TheSwerve0

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Andre

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Scorpa

    Votes: 1 5.6%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
A smaller number of entries than usual, but still, not lacking in quality. I enticipate another very difficult round of voting.

The theme this time is "Tranquil". Please vote for the picture that best reflects the meaning and spirit of the word.

1. larkspur
267355893_3bab877f38_o.jpg


2. Fourier jr
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/8462/058from10mileptke5.jpg

3. Chi Meson
quiettime.jpg


4. GeoMike
http://www.mcschell.com/tranquil.jpg

5. Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/scenery/Swans2.JPG

6. 0TheSwerve0
tranquil.jpg


7. Andre
http://home.wanadoo.nl/bijkerk/mainaus.JPG

8. ZapperZ
IMG_2548.jpg


9. Scorpa
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/Scorpa/PicsofHome045.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=136040"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I couldn't choose between Geo and lark. It was hard but in the end I went with Geo because while lark's is über cool Geo's is probably a bit more tranquil.
 
Integral got my vote, I could watch them all day.
 
I went with Integral even though I have developed a dislike for swans (an invasive species around here--but it's not their fault, the wee things).

The pic is "postcard" quality too, but I won't hold that aginst you.
 
Tough choice (great pics everyone) but I had to go with Integral.
 
Another tight contest. You have 2 days left to vote in this one if you haven't done so already.

Zz.