Who Am I? A High School Student with a Passion for Physics and Space

  • Thread starter Thread starter xplosion99
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 774 views
xplosion99
So I'm a new member. This site has and I assume will be indispensable at times when I'm confused in physics in homework and in general. It's just today that I had the impulse to create an account for no particular reason. So about me. I am in high school. I play in the marching band more specifically the drum line. I've been a vegetarian all my life but I ironically like the smell of meat. Also, I'm a video game nerd (hopefully that doesn't undermine my credibility lol). I will say I am not good at physics, but I've always had a deep fascination about physics and especially space. So there you go.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: xplosion99