Who Could Defeat MacGyver with a Taco, Straw, Car Keys, and Radiator?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Brain
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
13 replies · 3K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
I have often wondered which would win, reluctantly i think brawn would, as
no matter how clever you are you can not avoid every attack.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
I have often wondered which would win, reluctantly i think brawn would, as
no matter how clever you are you can not avoid every attack.


We all know Batman would kick superman's ass. That should have settled this issue.
 
But spiderman could whoop batman! Spiderman prevails!
 
Ah, but, the hulk beats everyone :-p
 
Everyone knows the smart guys own the doomsday devices, let's see The Hulk survive the total anihilation of Earth whilst I watch through my optronscope from my evil lair on Denib-4.

Forget I spoke, I have given away too much already!:eek:

Endtrans.
 
Last edited:
Schrödinger's Dog beats all, for he is immune to death. He is forever in between.
 
I have often wondered which would win, reluctantly i think brawn would, as
no matter how clever you are you can not avoid every attack.
If he's really clever, he wouldn't be in a situation where he has to avoid an attack. :smile:
 
Pengwuino said:
But spiderman could whoop batman! Spiderman prevails!


Quite false. In a planned confrontation with either, Batman would emerge victorious.
 
Quite false. In a planned confrontation with either, Batman would emerge victorious.

Yes. Batman always carries around bug spray.
 
franznietzsche said:
Quite false. In a planned confrontation with either, Batman would emerge victorious.

Well he is scared of leaving Gotham city, so is not much use to the rest of
the world, at least SM was global.
 
wolram said:
Well he is scared of leaving Gotham city, so is not much use to the rest of
the world, at least SM was global.


He left gotham city. He rotted in an asian prison.
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
The winner is chuck norris !

chuck norris! :!) :!) :!)

No no i take that back.

What superhero could defeat MacGyver if he is given a taco, straw, car keys, and radiator?