Who is Piggy in the PF Galaxy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter htam9876
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 270 views
htam9876
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
How did you find PF?
via search engine
Hi, guys:
Nice to see you all.
Thanks to the instructions of Greg sir, piggy is here.
If somebody asks:"who the hell is piggy?", I will tell him:"the guy on the upper-left corner who uses a pig as his avatar is piggy. Yes, he is in hell."
Thank you.
 
Attachments
  • 00009876.jpg
    00009876.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and BvU
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello @htam9876 "Piggy", and :welcome: !

I see you've been around for a few months already. Congrats with your first posting !
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: htam9876
@ BvU:
Sometimes piggy likes to use another nickname "tramp in cosmos". I am just like BB8, who is wandering in cosmos and try to escape the tracing of the First Order. Now I come to the PF galaxy...
 
Attachments
  • htam987602.jpg
    htam987602.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 53