Who is Piggy in the PF Galaxy?

• Thread starter htam9876
  • Start date
In summary, Piggy is a character in the PF Galaxy who is often associated with intelligence and rationality. He is one of the main characters in the novel "Lord of the Flies" and serves as a voice of reason among the group of boys stranded on an island. Despite being physically weak and having poor eyesight, Piggy's logical thinking and ability to problem-solve make him a valuable member of the group. However, he is often bullied and underestimated by the other boys, leading to his tragic fate. Overall, Piggy represents the importance of intellect and the dangers of blind obedience and groupthink.
htam9876
How did you find PF?
via search engine
Hi, guys:
Nice to see you all.
Thanks to the instructions of Greg sir, piggy is here.
If somebody asks:"who the hell is piggy?", I will tell him:"the guy on the upper-left corner who uses a pig as his avatar is piggy. Yes, he is in hell."
Thank you.

Attachments

• 00009876.jpg
    00009876.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Likes berkeman and BvU
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello @htam9876 "Piggy", and :welcome: !

I see you've been around for a few months already. Congrats with your first posting !

• Haha
Likes htam9876
@ BvU:
Sometimes piggy likes to use another nickname "tramp in cosmos". I am just like BB8, who is wandering in cosmos and try to escape the tracing of the First Order. Now I come to the PF galaxy...

Attachments

• htam987602.jpg
    htam987602.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7