Raghav Gupta, 12th grade from India, celebrating 250th post

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raghav Gupta
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 627 views
Raghav Gupta
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
76
Hello members, I am celebrating my 250th post in this thread and also introducing myself for the first time.

Hi I am Raghav Gupta, a student from India in 12th grade. Like PF as one can discuss any topic( not the speculative ones) and get answers fast.

I earlier thought why to introduce as it is unnecessary in a virtual world but an attachment and trust has developed with PF and its members recently.

I would congratulate (Mr .or Dr.) Greg Bernhardt for the excellent work.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mooncrater and NascentOxygen
Physics news on Phys.org
Not to be a buzz kill, but presently your still at 249! :smile:
 
See carefully I've made 250th post.:-p
Just joking.
I have to go to chemistry forum to make it 250 as the posts in lounge don't count( learned now).
I was expecting a reply from @Greg Bernhardt without actually tagging him but now would have to tag him. :oldcry:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt