Who is the Most Physically Gifted Actress in Hollywood?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physicist
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
25 replies · 6K views
zoobyshoe
Messages
6,514
Reaction score
1,255
Cathrine Zeta-Jones:

http://www.poster.net/entrapment/entrapment-sean-connery-cathrine-zeta-jones-3700233.jpg

Or Angelina Jolie?

B00005V1YZ.01._PE05_.Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
JasonRox said:
Two options?

I pick other.
That's fine as long as "other" fits the black skintight suit criteria.
 
I have some formal physics training. And sometimes I wear a black skintight suit... at night... when I'm alone. Does that mean I'm in the running? :redface:

- Warren
 
chroot said:
I have some formal physics training. And sometimes I wear a black skintight suit... at night... when I'm alone. Does that mean I'm in the running? :redface:
If you like. You'll have to post a picture, though. I suppose Arildno might possibly vote for you.
 
mattmns said:
I have to go with Zeta-Jones here!
Yes, she demonstrated a particularly advanced understanding of laser-physics, I thought, with the sinuous way she snaked her skin tight clad body under that alarm beam.
 
zoobyshoe said:
Yes, she demonstrated a particularly advanced understanding of laser-physics, I thought, with the sinuous way she snaked her skin tight clad body under that alarm beam.
Ahh yes, I remember that very well.
 
I’d have to go with Angelina out of the two. But then again, I would probably have to go to a clinic to be tested afterwards.
 
chroot said:
Well, this thread just DEMANDS a comment about Britney Spear's Guide to Semiconductor Physics.

bs2.jpg
I really don't know how to classify this entry. There's physics, sure, but the absense of a black skin-tight suit reminds me of Dennis Conner entering the America's Cup Yacht race in a catamaran. The other contestants may well object, I don't know.
 
zoobyshoe said:
I really don't know how to classify this entry. There's physics, sure, but the absense of a black skin-tight suit reminds me of Dennis Conner entering the America's Cup Yacht race in a catamaran. The other contestants may well object, I don't know.

Oh, you're right, I may have to concede. However, you have to admit, this is one of the funniest pictures ever made, er, I mean, taken:

bswp001_800x600.jpg


- Warren
 
That's where she keeps her baby when she's not driving with it on the dash board.
 
chroot said:
Oh, you're right, I may have to concede. However, you have to admit, this is one of the funniest pictures ever made, er, I mean, taken:
Well, someday, perhaps, we'll have a semiconductor physics poll with a metalic pantaloon requirement...or who knows. Dennis Conner did win the cup that year.
 
that britney spears physics site weirded me out. i didn't know what to think when i was reading it. also, she did wear that red leather suit in the oops i did it again video... now is she in the running?
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
I’d have to go with Angelina out of the two. But then again, I would probably have to go to a clinic to be tested afterwards.
Well, if you think you get to sleep with the one you vote for, I'm curious to know who you pick in the Einstein vs Newton threads.
 
Gale said:
that britney spears physics site weirded me out. i didn't know what to think when i was reading it. also, she did wear that red leather suit in the oops i did it again video... now is she in the running?
I'm all confused Gale. I thought I'd put up two evenly matched candidates, but the public seems to demand great variety.
 
How about Meg Ryan?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d3/IQposter.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TheStatutoryApe said:
How about Meg Ryan?
awwww... I loved that movie!

But, wait a minute - do astronomers count as physicists?
jodie.jpg
 
Wow, Tim Robbins and Meg Ryan, how could that movie be anything BUT good? :rolleyes:
 
I'd have to go with Angelina simply because she shows evidence of successful anti-gravity work...
 
FredGarvin said:
I'd have to go with Angelina simply because she shows evidence of successful anti-gravity work...
Additionally, she can wear a tight suit with one eye tied behind her back:

http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/SkyCaptain/untitled3_430x300.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator: