Who is the Worlds Ugliest Dog winner?

  • Thread starter Thread starter edward
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
27 replies · 184K views
Physics news on Phys.org
aww, it's so ugly it's cute! wha'ts wrong with u people that's adorable!
 
That's a pretty old pic..

cyrusabdollahi said:
Eww, put that dog to sleep.

How can you be so heartless.
 
:smile: Its an ugly dog. <shrug>

It looks like it was rolling around in nuclear waste to become that deformed. Its cruel to breed dogs like that if that's how they turn out. Is that rat even able to see out of its eyes?

http://samugliestdog.com/

Woof, that's one ugly ass dog. They broke the ugly stick when they beat him.
 
Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
:smile: Its an ugly dog. <shrug>

It looks like it was rolling around in nuclear waste to become that deformed.

Nah, it would be a nice dog if it was just that.

And cyrus, don't be shallow. Real beauty comes from the inside.
 
Why not? That dog is ugly. Hes not just ugly, he's fugly ugy. :smile:

Real beauty comes from the inside.

:smile: Whatever you say. I would never ever ever everrrrrrrrr adopt an ugly dog like that.


http://www.johnknowsdogs.com/johns-natural-dog-training2.jpg

Now that's a dog you can adopt. Look at him, he's so cute. Whos a cute dog, you're a cute dog.

http://www.doggienews.com/uploaded_images/rascal-worlds-ugliest-dog-747829.jpg

...what the hell is that...thing? It looks like it has down syndrome. Daaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh-wooof??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
cyrusabdollahi said:
:smile: Whatever you say. I would never ever ever everrrrrrrrr adopt an ugly dog like that.

I definitely would.

I always wanted to have a dog, so I could walk it and meet pretty girls who walk their dogs too. I bet this dog would hit the spot.
 
radou said:
I definitely would.

I always wanted to have a dog, so I could walk it and meet pretty girls who walk their dogs too. I bet this dog would hit the spot.

:smile::smile: Wow. Just wow.
 
http://www.pupsforsale.net/golden_retriever_02a.jpg

More nice dogs to get that ugly rat out of my memory.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
These dawgs are nice, but they are evil, that's for sure. Don't be fooled.

I bet "[URL and http://akuaku.org/images/chiuaua.jpg" here are working on their master plans on how to take over the world right now while we're sitting and typing nonsence.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
oooooooooh

It is too disgusting, Inelegant facial posture.
 
radou said:
These dawgs are nice, but they are evil, that's for sure. Don't be fooled.

I bet "[URL and http://akuaku.org/images/chiuaua.jpg" here are working on their master plans on how to take over the world right now while we're sitting and typing nonsence.

Ewww, that dog "chewie" is another ugly rat.

That dog lassie is a nice dog. :approve:

http://www.arfkids.com/images/Rinty'Photo_of_Lassie.jpg

That's a dog.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
cyrusabdollahi said:
That's a dog.

No, it's not. It's Don Johnson wearing a mask.
 
What do you have against Don Johson?


The fact that he can pull off wearing white pants and shoes in Miami Vice and you cant?

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~t4smith/miamivice.jpg

MONEY.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
cyrusabdollahi said:
What do you have against Don Johson?

Nothing, man. Absolutely nothing.

cyrusabdollahi said:
The fact that he can pull off wearing white pants and shoes in Miami Vice and you cant?

You got me here.
 
radou said:
Nothing, man. Absolutely nothing.

You are lying through your teeth.
 
greenalien23 said:
Thats not the ugliest dog ever, this one is
http://pixdaus.com/pics/1210773121flPprmL.jpg
just because theyre ugly it doesn't make them monsters, they could still have great personalities.


Poor thing. How on Earth does he eat given the teeth he has? And the marble-like quality of his eyes makes him appear as if he's blind. (Maybe he is.) I hope they aren't breeding these animals with such obvious problems just to win "ugly dog" contests.
 


http://www.sonoma-marinfair.org/images/oscar_180.jpg
http://www.sonoma-marinfair.org/images/gus_180.jpg
...
and the winner
ugliest_dogs6.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good lord that's an ugly dog. The previous two look undead.

Here's my two runts...

Abigail: Goldendoodle
0211082145a.jpg


Binky: Silky Terrier
0211082145.jpg