How Old Was the World's Ugliest Dog When She Passed Away?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 17K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
RIP Miss Ellie!

Canine lovers were in mourning Thursday at the news that a bug-eyed Chinese crested hairless pooch, who was officially crowned the "World's Ugliest Dog," has died at age 17.

The lovable Miss Ellie, whose lopsided tongue always stuck out of the side of her mouth, died on Tuesday in her Tennessee home, the local Mountain Press

http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/World+ugliest+dies/3112483/story.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
RIP Miss Ellie!



http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/World+ugliest+dies/3112483/story.html


That dog is cute and funny looking. Like a cross between a cartonish Tasmanian devil and a Chihuahua. I bet he was a damn funny dog to have around.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That dog isn't all that ugly. My friend has an uglier dog than that. That one looks kinda cute compared to the other world's ugliest dog I saw. That thing was ugly as sin. Looked like a demon dog.
Found it. If you're eating, I apologize.
worlds-ugliest-dog.jpg
 
leroyjenkens said:
That dog isn't all that ugly. My friend has an uglier dog than that. That one looks kinda cute compared to the other world's ugliest dog I saw. That thing was ugly as sin. Looked like a demon dog.
Found it. If you're eating, I apologize.


worlds-ugliest-dog.jpg
:cry: