Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

• Thread starter Topher925
  • Start date
In summary, Austrian Death Machine is a thrash metal band that creates songs based on Arnold Schwarzenegger's movies. They have songs such as "Who is your daddy and what does he do?" and "Its not a Tumaaa". Some find their music entertaining and even helpful for focusing while working.
Topher925
Has anyone here heard of the band Austrian Death Machine? If you haven't you should check them out. Its a thrash metal band that bases all their songs off of Arnold Schwarzenegger's movies. For example, this song titled "Who is your daddy and what does he do":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ETxDHXBeCE&feature=related

Its a completely legitimate band and for some reason I just can't stop listening to them. It even helps me focus when working with on stuff for work. :bugeye: Heres another one of their songs, "Its not a Tumaaa"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XduWdhGsEU&feature=related

Enjoy!

Physics news on Phys.org
lol...sort of like how Claudio Sanchez (can't remember his band's name right now) right songs...Except sort of pathetic cause they didn't even come up with the stuff.

That's hilarious. Songs inspired by my governator.

1. Who is my daddy?

This question is asking about the identity of your biological father.

2. What does my daddy do?

This question is asking about your father's occupation or job.

3. Why do people always ask "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

This question is asking about the reason behind the frequent use of this phrase.

4. How should I respond to the question "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

This question is asking for advice on how to answer this common question.

5. Is "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" a popular phrase in pop culture?

This question is asking about the prevalence of this phrase in popular media or society.