Who Will Inherit Your Legacy? Can You Trust Your Transportation?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loren Booda
  • Start date Start date

What needs to be prepared most for death?

  • One's body

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One's estate

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • One's memory

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One's family

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • One's spirit

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 8.3%

  • Total voters
    12
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Loren Booda
Messages
3,115
Reaction score
4
Which posthumous legacy is most important to prepare for?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You mean we get to choose?

Edit: The poll wasn't there when I posted heehee
 
Last edited:
I don't quite understand what you mean by prepared. In order to prepare my family for my death, I also need to prepare my estate, currently valued at $1.50, in order so they are not unduly burdened after I'm gone. These are the only two things that matter to me.
 
Evo said:
I don't quite understand what you mean by prepared. In order to prepare my family for my death, I also need to prepare my estate, currently valued at $1.50, in order so they are not unduly burdened after I'm gone. These are the only two things that matter to me.

I guess "prepare" here has two meanings. One would be "anticipate"; the other, "put in order." Our heirs anticipate that they will be first in order.