Why did I drink the beer? A confession from an innocent thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter franzbear
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 5K views
I think nobody could be as lazy as I'm, but I'm happy I've met some of them here! o:) yomamma has mentioned his age in his profile!?(yomamma or Yomamma?)

yourdadonapogostick :devil: ,you were so clever when you thought franzbear was me! :bugeye: :devil:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
franzbear said:
I'm an innocent little thread :cry: I drank the beer because cronxeh told me to!
This is the first case I discover drinking beer can kill people. i know well who drank the poison.
 
yomamma said:
I never thought evo would do such a thing!
I thought she would.
:smile:
 
yomamma, creating that user name was way cool! I really like that. :smile: