Why I have a male lion avatar despite being female

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rainbow Rider
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 675 views
Rainbow Rider
Messages
1
Reaction score
6
Hi I'd like to clear the air regarding my Male Lion Avatar and my being a 100% FEMALE.
I just happen to LOVE lions...sorry for the confusion.:smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF! ROAR! :smile:
Thank you Greg... I'm actually finding PF to be a really nice and welcoming place to hang out and learn all kinds of "stuff" I didn't have to opportunity to when I was young. I want to thank everyone here who takes time to welcome and who has patience for me.
Yes, I have a loud ROAR... but no bite...I'm actually a licker...:wink:
 
Last edited:
Rainbow Rider said:
Hi I'd like to clear the air regarding my Male Lion Avatar and my being a 100% FEMALE.
I just happen to LOVE lions...sorry for the confusion.:smile:
It's a beautiful lion.
 
Evo said:
It's a beautiful lion.
Thank you Evo.