chrisalviola
- 80
- 0
8 is suppose to be lucky, i don't know maybe some good or bad things might happen today
what to expect today?
turbo-1 said:We humans order things so we can predict the seasons, floods, etc, and eventually refine them into a system that makes our primitive attempts to define time into something that coincides a little better with the natural system. Then the weirdos attempt to assign significance to the numbers themselves... Pretty scary how gullible "smart" apes can be. This is one seriously off-the-wall numerologist.
lisab said:I expect it will be the eigth day of August, in the year 2008.
wolram said:All the managers (there are enough here to run a country) get on a modern day Titanic.
chrisalviola said:8 is suppose to be lucky, i don't know maybe some good or bad things might happen today
Eight is the next luckiest number after seven.tribdog said:Where did you come up with 8 being a lucky number? I've heard of 13 being bad luck and 7 being good luck and 69 being really good luck, but 8?
tribdog said:Where did you come up with 8 being a lucky number? I've heard of 13 being bad luck and 7 being good luck and 69 being really good luck, but 8?
~christina~ said:It's interesting how when in I was in elementary school I always got the book with the # 8 or 9. It was always those numbers, no matter what class I was put in, with no regard for the number of people in the class.
BryanP said:lucky day
got the job :)