Wishing You Peace and Joy This Christmas Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter marlon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Christmas
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 6K views
Ivan Seeking said:
If you say so... :rolleyes: In our case, what wore off was the idea that this is our [humans] house. We're pretty sure that the cats just keep us around to buy the food.

Oh, no, we're also around to hold the feather lures for them to chase, and to throw the balls for them, and to keep them warm in bed. Despite how awful I felt this morning, I still had some fun helping Ember open all her presents (my sister sent a stocking stuffed with toys, and I had one stuffed with toys and treats for her too). I opened everything at once and put it all on the floor surrounding her. She didn't know where to start first! :biggrin: Though, she's decided it's the feather lure she likes best...probably because it has a bell that I have to listen to jingling while I'm sitting her feeling miserable...and I'm still supposed to help make the feather dance for her.

But, yeah, I've always gone overboard with my pets. Since she's an indoor cat, I like to make sure she has plenty of toys in the house and things she can "hunt" so she doesn't get bored (despite the fact that most of them make their way down to the entryway so I can trip over them when I get home). Of course, she's pleading for me to leave the Christmas tree up year round. I guess she needs a toy basket now too with so many toys. :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Here's to a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)