Would someone be willing to read my statement for graduate school applications?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
d3nat
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Would anyone be willing to read my statement of purpose for my graduate school applications and give me some feedback?

I wanted to stop in my academic resource center to have it looked at this week, but the writing center was all booked.

I'd prefer not to post online, so if there's anyone who's willing to message me their email address so I could send it to you, that would be really amazing.

Thank you :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Or I guess if people prefer I could post it on this forum?
Or through message on here?
 
I doubt many people are going to give their e-mail address to a stranger for this.

If you want to have good feedback, then I'm afraid you're going to have to post it here.

Warning: if you post anything here, then we will not delete it. So your post is permanent.
 
micromass said:
Warning: if you post anything here, then we will not delete it. So your post is permanent.

That's what I was worried about.
Does anyone know if there's something wrong with uploading your statement to a public forum?