1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Would someone be willing to read my statement for graduate school applications?

1. Dec 7, 2012 #1
    Hi,

Would anyone be willing to read my statement of purpose for my graduate school applications and give me some feedback?

I wanted to stop in my academic resource center to have it looked at this week, but the writing center was all booked.

I'd prefer not to post online, so if there's anyone who's willing to message me their email address so I could send it to you, that would be really amazing.

Thank you :)

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 8, 2012 #2
    Or I guess if people prefer I could post it on this forum?
    Or through message on here?

4. Dec 8, 2012 #3

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

I doubt many people are going to give their e-mail address to a stranger for this.

If you want to have good feedback, then I'm afraid you're going to have to post it here.

Warning: if you post anything here, then we will not delete it. So your post is permanent.

5. Dec 8, 2012 #4
    That's what I was worried about.
    Does anyone know if there's something wrong with uploading your statement to a public forum?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook