jobyts Messages 226 Reaction score 60 Thread starter Jun 10, 2015 #1 The Fallen of World War II. Apparently we live in one of the most peaceful times in human history.
jedishrfu Mentor Insights Author Messages 15,819 Reaction score 10,709 Jun 10, 2015 #2 This is quite astounding. I remember learning about this years ago but the numbers are truly staggering. Thanks for sharing.
This is quite astounding. I remember learning about this years ago but the numbers are truly staggering. Thanks for sharing.
gleem Science Advisor Education Advisor Messages 2,889 Reaction score 2,351 Jun 10, 2015 #3 Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it... George Santayana Will we forget the horror of a world war again? Thanks for helping me remember. I hope those more powerful than I will remember.
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it... George Santayana Will we forget the horror of a world war again? Thanks for helping me remember. I hope those more powerful than I will remember.