Young graduate seeking help with mathematics and physics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unconscious
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 631 views
Unconscious
Messages
77
Reaction score
12
Hi everybody,
I am a young graduate who has decided to deepen his knowledge of mathematics and physics.
I study often and I hope to get help from you when I need it.

See you!

PS: Sorry if my english will be not perfect, but I'll try to do my best.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

We shall surely help you when you need. Just post a question under the proper section, and members shall take it up from there.

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.

2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Unconscious