Hi.. You have mentioned that your computer runs very slow on internet and other programs...When I read your thread, the first thing that came in my mind was COMPUTER VIRUS
.. Here are computer virus symptoms:
* The computer runs slower than usual.
* The computer stops responding, or it locks up frequently.
* The computer crashes, and then it restarts every few minutes.
* The computer restarts on its own. Additionally, the computer does not run as usual.
* Applications on the computer do not work correctly.
* Disks or disk drives are inaccessible.
* You cannot print items correctly.
* You see unusual error messages.
* You see distorted menus and dialog boxes.
* There is a double extension on an attachment that you recently opened, such as a .jpg, .vbs, .gif, or .exe. extension.
* An antivirus program is disabled for no reason. Additionally, the antivirus program cannot be restarted.
* An antivirus program cannot be installed on the computer, or the antivirus program will not run.
* New icons appear on the desktop that you did not put there, or the icons are not associated with any recently installed programs.
* Strange sounds or music plays from the speakers unexpectedly.
* A program disappears from the computer even though you did not intentionally remove the program.
->if some of those happens to your computer, maybe, your problem is computer virus.