View Single Post
Mépris is offline
Nov6-11, 03:51 AM
P: 826
How much will you be spending on your undergraduate and graduate degrees? Have you considered going elsewhere to do law for your undergrad, say Australia or England? Earning an LLM (3+1) degree requires four years of university work which is much, much faster than getting a JD (4+3).

You might want to check requirements about whether one is allowed to practice with a foreign degree or something though.