View Single Post
zonde
Feb29-12, 11:25 PM
PF Gold
P: 1,376
Quote Quote by billschnieder View Post
Bah! I had hoped you will have seen problem the so called "DrChinese challenge" by now. You keep saying:

- give me a dataset with values for simultaneous polarization outcomes at 0, 120 and 240 degrees.

Don't you yet understand that "dataset with simultaneous outcomes" implies an experiment is being performed. Previously I asked you to describe the experiment and I will give you the dataset but you never described the experiment because you can not and nobody can because THERE CAN NEVER BE AN EXPERIMENT WHICH SIMULTANEOUSLY MEASURES TWO PHOTONS AT 3 ANGLES (yes I'm shouting this time).

Therefore failure of anybody to provide your purported dataset is not due to anything other than the fact that the request is nonsensical.
Under local realism cloning of entangled pair is completely valid operation. From that follows that "DrChinese challenge" is applicable to LR models.

While I am proponent of local realism I side with DrChinese in this. Have to say that you can have constructive discussions with DrChinese and I am grateful to him as discussions with him have shaped a lot my own understanding about entanglement problem.