View Single Post
zeion is offline
Apr3-12, 11:07 AM
P: 467

I'm look for a program that can solve for a general function when given a set of pairs of points?
Does anything like that exist?

Phys.Org News Partner Mathematics news on
Researchers help Boston Marathon organizers plan for 2014 race
'Math detective' analyzes odds for suspicious lottery wins
Pseudo-mathematics and financial charlatanism