View Single Post
wolram
wolram is offline
#29
Feb24-06, 04:12 AM
PF Gold
wolram's Avatar
P: 3,669
Quote Quote by Ivan Seeking
Well, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

As I understand things, about 15% of all seagulls are lesbians. Does this imply that the other 85% are sexually repressed?

Really though, I see no evolutionary reason for what you say. Why would we all have these tendencies? What is the advantage?
Maybe it is natures way of controling population