Masters in Sustainable Energy Engineering

by eaboujaoudeh
Tags: energy, engineering, masters, sustainable
eaboujaoudeh
Apr5-07, 07:54 PM
P: 183
Hey all

I just got accepted to KTH which i hear is one of the best universities in Sweden, unfortunately i'm in a dilemna. I have a great job and good salary and the company would soon become dependant on me after the main engineer leaves in the coming week and my salary can go as high as my greed goes :D. But on the other side if i quit my only source of income and go to Sweden to do my masters i'll change my lifestyle from Rock star to living on the edge...what do u think guys?

And about the major i chose, do u think its good to find high profile jobs? cause i think its becoming an evermore important topic in today's world.

And 1 more question, is it easy to find a Mechanical Engineering job in sweden if ur a foreigner?
Thnx guys
Elie
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Going nuts? Turkey looks to pistachios to heat new eco-city
Space-tested fluid flow concept advances infectious disease diagnoses
SpaceX launches supplies to space station (Update)
samgreen77
May10-08, 07:45 AM
P: 1
Dear Elie;

I hope you are doing well.

Could you find any answer to your question about whether to choose KTH,continuing for master or staying at work? If yes, would you please share your experience with me , as I have the same problem it will really helps.

Thank you very much.

With best regards,
Reza

Register to reply