Bill O'Reilly the master of Astronomy?

In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of our moon and its fascinating properties, but the speaker was unable to watch the whole discussion. They then question whether the person being discussed is denying the existence of Mars' moons or if they simply do not know about them. The conversation then shifts to questioning who put the moons on Mars and the intelligence of a certain commentator on a "liberal" station. The speaker concludes by stating that Bill O'Reilly is an easy target for intellectual criticism.
EternityMech
talks about our moon its fascinating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
I couldn't watch the whole thing. Man, is he desperate.

You can't explain that! Now, if you'll excuse me,
3cd8a33a.png

Do you think he's denying the existence of Phobos and Deimos, or is it that he just doesn't even know about them?

(I'm guessing the latter)

Last edited:
collinsmark said:
Do you think he's denying the existence of Phobos and Deimos, or is it that he just doesn't even know about them?

(I'm guessing the latter)

ok fine Mars has moons, who put them there? can u explain that to me, why does Mars have 2 moons and we only have one can you explain that to me?

It is reassuring to know that so many Americans are guided through the complex issues of our time by such a great mind.

But how did it get there? Who put it there? Did his brain just grow in his head? I don't think so.

Show me a leading commentator on a "liberal" station who is as thick as this guy. No doubt about it: Fox "News" stands alone in the world of journalism.

Bill O Reilly is intellectual target practice...

1. Who is Bill O'Reilly?

Bill O'Reilly is a well-known American television host, author, journalist, and political commentator. He is most famous for hosting the Fox News show "The O'Reilly Factor" from 1996 to 2017.

2. Why is Bill O'Reilly called the master of Astronomy?

Bill O'Reilly earned the title of "master of Astronomy" due to his extensive knowledge and passion for the subject. He is a graduate of Harvard University and has authored several books on astronomy and space exploration.

3. What contributions has Bill O'Reilly made to the field of Astronomy?

Bill O'Reilly has made many contributions to the field of Astronomy through his writing, hosting, and advocacy. He has brought attention to important space missions and discoveries, and has helped educate the public about the wonders of the universe.

4. How has Bill O'Reilly's background influenced his interest in Astronomy?

Bill O'Reilly's background in journalism and politics has given him a unique perspective on Astronomy. He often discusses the intersection of science and politics, and how government funding and policies impact space exploration.

5. What makes Bill O'Reilly a credible source for information about Astronomy?

Bill O'Reilly's credibility as a source for information about Astronomy comes from his extensive research and experience in the field. He has interviewed countless scientists and experts, and has a strong understanding of the latest developments and discoveries in the field.