by Mépris
Tags: gameplay, skyrim, videos
Share this thread:
Borek
Jan9-12, 10:45 AM
Admin
P: 23,533
Quote Quote by Greg Bernhardt View Post
Not sure if it's a bug, but he can't die.
There are two kinds of NPC - essential ones that can't die, and the rest. At least thats how it worked in previous Elder Scrolls games. Sometimes NPCs are immortal till you end the quest for which they are necessary, that was the case with Baurus in Oblivion.

I hate companions, they interfere with my way of playing.
Borg
Jan9-12, 12:25 PM
PF Gold
P: 771
Quote Quote by Borek View Post
I hate companions, they interfere with my way of playing.
Ditto. I get tired of them running in front of me when I'm trying to hit something.
Greg Bernhardt
Jan9-12, 12:31 PM
Admin
P: 9,475
As a mage a companion is essential. There are some caves where I would have been over run by Bandits or Falmers.
Borek
Jan10-12, 03:25 PM
Admin
Sigh. After spending two hours trying to solve the Shalidor's Maze I have learned from uesp.net wiki that there is a bug in Polish version that prevent finishing the quest. I have to switch to English version for a moment.
KrisOhn
Jan14-12, 02:26 AM
P: 269
http://www.collegehumor.com/videos/p...skills#6650344
Borek
Jan14-12, 03:37 AM
Admin
Wow, I wonder how many times he tried before getting it right.
KrisOhn
Jan14-12, 11:50 AM
P: 269
Hahaha, I can only imagine the number is huge.
Borg
Jan17-12, 06:24 AM
PF Gold
Excellent! I have to try that.
Borg
Feb13-12, 07:48 AM
PF Gold
They released a Mod Tool now that allows you to make your own changes to the game. I'm spending more time modifying the game than actually playing it. My Breezehome is now a lot bigger than it looks from the outside and has more features than it did before. I'm going to put a basement in next.
Greg Bernhardt
Feb13-12, 09:51 AM
Admin
P: 9,475
Quote Quote by Borg View Post
They released a Mod Tool now that allows you to make your own changes to the game. I'm spending more time modifying the game than actually playing it. My Breezehome is now a lot bigger than it looks from the outside and has more features than it did before. I'm going to put a basement in next.
How easy is it? Lots of programming?
Borg
Feb13-12, 10:06 AM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by Greg Bernhardt View Post
How easy is it? Lots of programming?
It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. There isn't any real programming involved - it's all graphical. There are good tutorials that Bethesda Game Studios put out to get you started. Once you get the hang of the hot keys and the naming conventions, it's pretty simple to make extensive changes.

It probably gets a little more involved when you create questlines, new characters, etc. I haven't gotten anywhere near that far yet though.

Register to reply