Upgrades: What Does "200pm" Mean?

• Thread starter Dixo
  • Start date
In summary, "200pm" in terms of upgrades stands for parts per million and refers to the concentration of a substance in a mixture. It is typically measured using specialized equipment and can be considered a high or low concentration depending on the specific upgrade and substance. The impact of "200pm" on performance varies and it can potentially be reduced through various methods, but this should be carefully considered before attempting to do so.
Dixo
Hi

I just looked at the upgrade page and it mentions something about 200pm.

Is that posts per month or something? What is the pm on the basic free account I have now?

Sorry if I'm asking something that's already mentioned somewhere but i couldn't find it!

Thanks

Dixo

Physics news on Phys.org
Private messages. Other details will be clarified by mentors.

Last edited:
Ah ok! Thats cool. I was worried about there being a post limit or something!

Thanks for your help.

The current post limit is over 9,000.

1. What does "200pm" mean in terms of upgrades?

"200pm" stands for parts per million and refers to the concentration of a substance in a mixture. In the context of upgrades, it typically refers to the percentage of an improved component in the overall system.

2. How is "200pm" measured in upgrades?

"200pm" is typically measured using specialized equipment such as spectrometers or gas chromatographs. These instruments are able to detect and quantify the concentration of a specific substance in a mixture.

3. Is "200pm" a high or low concentration in upgrades?

The answer to this question depends on the specific upgrade and substance being measured. In some cases, "200pm" may be considered a high concentration, while in others it may be considered a low concentration. It is important to consult the manufacturer's specifications and industry standards for a better understanding of what is considered high or low in a particular context.

4. How does "200pm" affect the performance of upgrades?

The impact of "200pm" on performance will vary depending on the substance and the specific upgrade. In general, a higher concentration of an improved component can lead to improved performance, while a lower concentration may have a negligible effect.

5. Can "200pm" be reduced in upgrades?

Yes, in some cases "200pm" can be reduced through various methods such as purification or dilution. However, it is important to consider the potential trade-offs and effects on performance before attempting to reduce the concentration of an improved component.