Is the Ninja Juicer Edge Worth the Upgrade?

• Thread starter triley
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Edge
In summary, the Ninja Juicer (WB7 Japan, p. 84) is an Upgrade Edge that upgrades Acrobatics, Climbing, and Prowl (Stealth) to be well worth the cost. It is also quiet enough to unnerve people, and most of its abilities are covered by other Edges. I don't think it should just add Edges, and it should upgrade those Edges instead.
triley
One of my players asked about playing a Ninja Juicer (WB7 Japan, p. 84), and I figured it was a reasonable Upgrade Edge.

So looking at what changes with the NJ, they get slightly reduced P.S. (so either lower Strength or no Brawny), meditation which let's them seem normal (this is just flavor), the ability to hold breath for 5 minutes, and use stealth even when running, the ability to walk over rice paper and tightropes, enhanced Climbing, Acrobatics, and Prowl (Stealth), and is quiet enough to kind of unnerve people (again, just flavor).

Thing is, I feel like most of these abilities are either covered by Acrobat, Free Runner, and Gymnastic Mastery or should have those as prereqs. In other words, a Ninja Juicer should definitely have some or all of those Edges. So at first, I thought, "Maybe this Upgrade Edge should just remove some abilities and add those three Edges?" But that seemed . . . wrong, somehow. Like, I don't want an Edge that does nothing but add Edges. So then it occurred to me that the Upgrade Edge could instead upgrade those Edges, basically forcing the Juicer to take them but making it well worth their while to do so. And we could do a bit of rearranging so they start with one.

Physics news on Phys.org
WITW are you talking about? This is my Ninja Juicer that I use to make my protein recovery smoothies after my intense MTB training rides...

81JENddc6tL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81JENddc6tL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Likes russ_watters and berkeman
We're up to four people who have no idea what this is about, so I am locking this thread.

Likes berkeman and russ_watters

1. Is the Ninja Juicer Edge more powerful than previous models?

Yes, the Ninja Juicer Edge features a 1000-watt motor, making it more powerful than previous models.

2. Can the Ninja Juicer Edge handle tough fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Ninja Juicer Edge is equipped with stainless steel blades that can easily handle tough fruits and vegetables.

3. Does the Ninja Juicer Edge have any special features?

Yes, the Ninja Juicer Edge has a pulse function and multiple speed settings, allowing for more control and precision while juicing.

4. Is the Ninja Juicer Edge easy to clean?

Yes, the Ninja Juicer Edge has dishwasher-safe parts and a self-cleaning function, making it quick and easy to clean up after use.

5. Is the Ninja Juicer Edge worth the upgrade from a regular juicer?

It depends on your juicing needs and preferences. The Ninja Juicer Edge offers more power, features, and convenience compared to regular juicers, but it may come at a higher price. Consider your budget and juicing habits before deciding if the upgrade is worth it for you.

Back