Register to reply

I am VERY interested in Electrical Engineering where do I start?

Share this thread:
turbo
Dec14-12, 10:42 AM
PF Gold
P: 7,363
Quote Quote by Windadct View Post
Looks like I started something of a debate - I meant nothing about repair not being worthwhile activity for learning, but more intending to say that investing L700 esp at 15 - seemed like a lot. The reballing process is pretty specific and if all you do it that type of repair, because that is what you invested in, you may be missing out.
Not a really empty debate. Not all paths to professional careers start and end at universities. As an example, I would point to Cuba, where there are fleets of 1950's vintage cars serving as taxi fleets, despite decades of embargo from the US. Those mechanics may not be "engineers", but they are really good at working with what they have.
SophusLies
Dec14-12, 02:30 PM
P: 222
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
But it's not engineering, it's learning some basic "hands on electrical wiring" for doing odd jobs like being a handyman.
Ask any engineer or experimental physicist if they ever need those "handyman" skills...
jtbell
Dec14-12, 02:50 PM
Mentor
P: 11,868
Quote Quote by chiro View Post
Hey FreaKe and welcome to the forums.
Take a look at the date on FreaKe's post. We've been necro'd!
chiro
Dec14-12, 03:19 PM
P: 4,578
Quote Quote by jtbell View Post
I'll try and not wake up the zombies from now on.
Evo
Dec14-12, 04:01 PM
Mentor
P: 26,659
Lol, we've been had!
jtbell
Dec14-12, 04:05 PM
Mentor
P: 11,868
Quote Quote by chiro View Post
I'll try and not wake up the zombies from now on.
It's not your fault. It's not often that a single-post thread gets revived months later so that all the posts are recent except the very first one.
Windadct
Dec14-12, 04:47 PM
P: 575
Oh....nevertamed!
yungman
Dec14-12, 07:38 PM
P: 3,904
Quote Quote by jtbell View Post
Rats!!! I spent so much time typing it!!!

Register to reply