Root programming

by lamyaa
Tags: programming, root
Share this thread:
lamyaa
Dec29-12, 10:57 PM
P: 5
Hi all,

I want ask you about root programming , if I have A (mass number) for output and input data for experiment how I can comparison between A input and A output
see attachments
Attached Thumbnails
A-input.jpg   A-output.jpg  
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Scientists develop 'electronic nose' for rapid detection of C. diff infection
Why plants in the office make us more productive
Tesla Motors dealing as states play factory poker
mfb
Dec30-12, 08:33 AM
Mentor
P: 11,925
Draw both in the same diagram? (histogram->Draw("SAME") iirc).
Draw a two-dimensional plot (probably not in the object browser)?
lamyaa
Dec31-12, 12:13 AM
P: 5
thanks a lot ,

but I am beginner in this programming

please, can you explain this point in details

how I can draw both in the same diagram?

gbeagle
Jan4-13, 09:53 AM
P: 53
Root programming

It's not super easy to overlay two histograms on the same canvas in root using the root browser.

It's easiest to just use the command prompt or write a script to be executed by root. ROOT is essentially just a collection of C++ libraries, so there really isn't 'root programming' its just C++. One of the previous posters already gave the basic commands for that. I can give a more explicit example if you need it.

Register to reply