Register to reply

Trigonometry study on the side

by encore88
Tags: study, trigonometry
Share this thread:
encore88
Jan23-13, 03:11 PM
P: 2
I'm about to take a trig class and it's been a while since my last math class. I was wondering if you guys knew of any websites that have good trig study guides and study sheets? anything is appreciated! Thanks!
Phys.Org News Partner Mathematics news on Phys.org
'Moral victories' might spare you from losing again
Fair cake cutting gets its own algorithm
Effort to model Facebook yields key to famous math problem (and a prize)
DrewD
Jan23-13, 03:21 PM
P: 445
wikipedia is actually really good for looking up specific theorems and formulas. Look up trig identities and trig definitions on wiki. That being said, it probably won't be enough to "teach" you, but it will be a great reference. I know I found a few when I went back to school, but I don't remember them right now. If I find any I'll post them.
encore88
Jan23-13, 03:29 PM
P: 2
Cool! I really appreciate it! I knew that Wikipedia was good for that kind of stuff. I guess I'm looking mostly for a site that teaches you a formula or something and then gives you a few study questions (like a personal homework assignment). Something kind of like Khan Academy that focuses more in trig I guess is what I'm looking for.

jedishrfu
Jan23-13, 03:30 PM
P: 2,785
Trigonometry study on the side

ry Khans academy. there are many 10 minute videos there on math

http://www.khanacademy.org/math/trigonometry

Register to reply