Register to reply

I need help to build maglev train model

by M Asghar
Tags: build, maglev, model, train
Share this thread:
M Asghar
Dec3-05, 03:13 AM
P: 3
I am working on a project of maglev train and want to build its physical model(as simple as it works) just to give an idea that this project is in working condition and also some mathematical modeling that will help me in my research paper
So please if any one can help me in this project I will be very thankful

Especially if any one can give me help in mechanical structure, mathematical modeling, simulation and if any one can provide me thesis papers of well known doctors of the world

sameer
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Study links polar vortex chills to melting sea ice
Lab unveil new nano-sized synthetic scaffolding technique
Cool calculations for cold atoms: New theory of universal three-body encounters
Danger
Dec3-05, 01:13 PM
PF Gold
P: 8,964
Sounds like fun! That's one thing that I've never thought of building, but I look forward to some brainstorming about it. To start with, welcome to PF. You've come to the right place.
I can't help with any math stuff, but if I can ever manage to get to my own computer I can sketch up some stuff and post it. To start with, I'd recommend making it as light as possible (balsa, aluminum, etc.) to minimize the amount of magnetic strength required. That would include using high strength:weight ratio permanent magnets if you can afford them.
marlon
Dec6-05, 05:54 AM
P: 4,006
Quote Quote by M Asghar
I am working on a project of maglev train and want to build its physical model(as simple as it works) just to give an idea that this project is in working condition and also some mathematical modeling that will help me in my research paper
So please if any one can help me in this project I will be very thankful
Especially if any one can give me help in mechanical structure, mathematical modeling, simulation and if any one can provide me thesis papers of well known doctors of the world
sameer
While being in college i have simulated (dynamics, stability, etc ...)a MagLev Train in Matlab using the root-locus-technique. I dunno if you know this ?

regards
marlon

M Asghar
Dec6-05, 11:19 PM
I need help to build maglev train model

thanks that you read my thread

now if you know about the simulation of this project then please let me know that how i can do it
marlon
Dec7-05, 06:31 AM
P: 4,006
Quote Quote by M Asghar
thanks that you read my thread
now if you know about the simulation of this project then please let me know that how i can do it
yes but what technique are you using for the simulation ? What have you seen on this in class ?

maron
M Asghar
Dec7-05, 11:06 AM
i am working on the type of germany maglev system means attraction from forward side and repulsion from back side(basically it's attractive system)
if you have worked on root-locus-technique then provide it to me

Register to reply