Register to reply

Ti-83 to TI-84 transfer

by Robokapp
Tags: ti83, ti84, transfer
Share this thread:
Robokapp
Sep7-06, 05:41 AM
P: 218
It's not really a problem. It's not really a Lounge Problem and I'm assuming the Engineering students etc have encountered this and have a quick simple answer so...here it is:

I have a Ti-83. It's the old, crappy one, but in it I have a very important program. Well 3 very important programs that I'd like to take with me to College.

I received a free TI-84 Silver as a gift from the math department in my highschool. It's 84Plus so its by far faster etc. My brother begins hs and will need one. I'd love to take the TI-84 with me but...I need the programs.

So the question is...Can you transfer programs from a TI-83 into a TI-84? if so, how can you do that?
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
Identifying long-distance threats: New 3D technology could improve CCTV images
Intelligent system that predicts when alarms might be triggered could greatly improve the management of industrial plant
3D printed nose wins design award
J77
Sep7-06, 05:46 AM
P: 1,157
Blimey - calculators look like mobile phones these days! Haven't used on since I was in high school...

Anyway, back to your problem - I see you can connect them via usb to your computer - can't you put the files from one to your computer and then back to the other one?

I remember when graphic calculators first came out...
Robokapp
Sep7-06, 05:53 AM
P: 218
Quote Quote by J77
Blimey - calculators look like mobile phones these days! Haven't used on since I was in high school...

Anyway, back to your problem - I see you can connect them via usb to your computer - can't you put the files from one to your computer and then back to the other one?

I remember when graphic calculators first came out...
0_o I didn't think of that. I wonder what else I can put in my TI-84. Maybe a Mario...they already have Tetris.

But thank you, I'll try your idea.

Register to reply