Register to reply

Ti-83 to TI-84 transfer

by Robokapp
Tags: ti83, ti84, transfer
Share this thread:
Robokapp
Sep7-06, 05:41 AM
P: 218
It's not really a problem. It's not really a Lounge Problem and I'm assuming the Engineering students etc have encountered this and have a quick simple answer so...here it is:

I have a Ti-83. It's the old, crappy one, but in it I have a very important program. Well 3 very important programs that I'd like to take with me to College.

I received a free TI-84 Silver as a gift from the math department in my highschool. It's 84Plus so its by far faster etc. My brother begins hs and will need one. I'd love to take the TI-84 with me but...I need the programs.

So the question is...Can you transfer programs from a TI-83 into a TI-84? if so, how can you do that?
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
UConn makes 3-D copies of antique instrument parts
Amazon worker piloted drone around Space Needle
Five next-generation technologies for positioning, navigation and timing
J77
Sep7-06, 05:46 AM
P: 1,157
Blimey - calculators look like mobile phones these days! Haven't used on since I was in high school...

Anyway, back to your problem - I see you can connect them via usb to your computer - can't you put the files from one to your computer and then back to the other one?

I remember when graphic calculators first came out...
Robokapp
Sep7-06, 05:53 AM
P: 218
Quote Quote by J77
Blimey - calculators look like mobile phones these days! Haven't used on since I was in high school...

Anyway, back to your problem - I see you can connect them via usb to your computer - can't you put the files from one to your computer and then back to the other one?

I remember when graphic calculators first came out...
0_o I didn't think of that. I wonder what else I can put in my TI-84. Maybe a Mario...they already have Tetris.

But thank you, I'll try your idea.

Register to reply